Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: AED 25,000 a month
- Expertise in Digital MarketingDesign.
- Helping Digital Marketingteam and Consultancy team by new design/idea.
- Understanding social media trends and impact in design.
- Thinking creatively and independently to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Aesthetic and Core design concept.
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact world wide.
- Animation and Video skills of making videos.
- The Graphic Designer will work closely with Digital Team, designing content for the company and others.
- Prioritize and distribute work in team.
- Ensure deliverables on time.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new.
- Develop and implement SEO.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Social Media Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- English (Required)